Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What i am gonna be doing.

Hello!! My birthday is next week!! will be 13!! I know I've said this before but this is exciting!! So anyway...I'm going to have a shopping party but i can only invite four people...so...i think i have an idea who those people will be. And i will be able to join FACEBOOK!!! YAY ME!!!

Also...i am about to start learning some Spanish...but I'm teaching myself!

I am going to ask my aunt if she can help me with my singing. And i a m going to ask this guy i know from this church i used to go to and see if he can teach me how to play the guitar.

Then my parents are going to maybe let me take one on one sign language classes.

Then i am also gonna get tested to see how i am doing in the "Academic" arena. I am anxious to know where i am academically.

And i think that's pretty much it so far for this month...oh yeah we are going to the INAUGURATION!! i have never been to one...but i don't really know what we really do but...i guess I'm pretty excited!!

I guess that's all...
Tatyana

No comments:

Post a Comment