Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am excited for what this year has for me!!

Hey!! How's it goin!! Okay...i am excited because...well first of all...it's a new YEAR!!! 2009!! WOW!! So i am excited about that. And I'm excited about MY BIRTHDAY!!! January 23 I will be a TEEN!!! So...YAY ME!!! i am also excited because i will be on a basketball team...well hopefully (i have to try out first). I also am going to learn how to play the guitar by this guy...well i haven't asked him yet...but hopefully he can!! Then i am going to take french classes MANIFIQUE (i think that's how you spell it)!! Then i am (this is a long list isn't it) going to learn sign language (possibly) at my church. I am also going to take singing or in other words vocal lessons which is awesome...LALALA. Okay I am a very silly and crazy person (which explains why i have so many friends LOL) so i'm sorry if i am too silly for you... :(...LOL. Anyway i am also gonna learn spanish along with my french. Then i am going to audition to be apart of GOD"S CHOSEN GENERATION!! That is actually an acting group...which dances, steps, sings and acts...and those are all my...specialities...okay i just love doing those things. And i think that's it...maybe but there are a whole lot of other great things in store for me this year that i don't know about yet... but i can't wait to find out...wait... no... yes i can! Okay...

Peace out
T.KiKi (nickname)

No comments:

Post a Comment