Sunday, January 11, 2009

My day today!!

Hey!! How's it goin'!! Okay today i went to church and it was cool...it was funny though too...at least the kids! There is this guy in there named Brandon and he is funny!! I just think he is quite the comedian!! Every Sunday he makes me laugh with something he says or does. Like last week (this may not sound as funny to you but it made me get a good laugh in but i do laugh like all the time) we were talking about where we went for Christmas so we went all around the class and everyone talked about where they went (which was mostly out of town) but when we got around to him he said "Yes i did go somewhere. I went to Walmart. And i got some Doritos." and the whole class was cracking up (especially me) but today we were laughing a whole lot...but it was mostly because of the teachers we had..they are funny and fun...they're my favorite ones. But we laughed so much i forgot everything we laughed about. But yeah we had fun today.

Oh yeah...something else that was funny today was...my brother (who is two years old) was watching that video "Hips don't lie" by Shakira and I have to say he is a "Ladies Man" all the way...he follows pretty girls around the mall...but to get to the point he was enjoyin' that more than he should have! He was dancin' and makin' impressed noises and i think he was even saying "Oh yeah" LOL!! He is a funny little boy!

Also today my BFF and i had an...argument. We don't communicate very well so we tend to argue a lot...but we're trying to get better....oh well...but every friendship will come with some kind of obstacle but that's just LIFE period.

Let's see...i think that's all that happened today...yeah...so

Peace
T.KiKi

No comments:

Post a Comment