Friday, January 16, 2009

What do i wanna achieve in life?

People ask me that question aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time!! Most people say I should be a model or basketball player because of how tall i am!! I am very tall for my age (i am told) so people always think i should do things...tall people do. But i have other things in mind...I love to dance! Now i do all kinds of dancing but my favorite is Hip-Hop. So i sometimes i choreograph hip-hop dance routines...well i haven't actually finished one...but i'm almost there!! I also love to SING!! I write songs sometimes but...i also haven't really finished one yet either...writing songs is NOT that easy!! So one day i would like to be a singer...but i also LOVE to act!! So i would like to be an actress....

To be Continued... (i just gotta go do some stuff but i'll be back later)

No comments:

Post a Comment