Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why Sports?

So I am a very tall girl...not average height for my age but i think i get it from my mom because she is really tall! So people first meet me or haven't seen me in a while right, and they say "How old are you?" and i tell them and there is always this weird silence with them staring at me and shaking their head in disbelief. And then they say the same thing each time "Do you play sports?" I don't get it! Just because I'm tall I have to play sports! Sometimes if i say no I don't play sports they'll ask if I model and I say no and they say i should model! Now I'm not mad at anyone who says that don't get me wrong it's nothing wrong with that I'm just wondering why people reccomend sports when they see a tall girl? LOL! But it's cool...I'm not upset about it...actually I think it's funny! So um...that was just a thought for a moment so...I'll talk to you guys later...

No comments:

Post a Comment