Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I CHINESE FOOD!

Okay...i absolutely love Chinese food! But the funny thing is...I'm the only one who really loves Chinese food! I mean, my dad loves Italian, my mom likes Mexican and my brother and sisters...well i don't think it really matters for them but i think i they like Italian...or at least just pizza! LOL! And speaking of pizza...have you ever been to CiCi's Pizza? I'm not sure if it's all over the world but where i live there is a good amount of them! they even have mac and cheese pizza! oh that's my favorite kind! And i know it may sound nasty but it really is good! Anyway...my favorite kind of Chinese food is general tso chicken! And of course white rice! And i like lo mien! mm good stuff man! LOL!

Oh and i figured out how to do the hearts! It's just i don't know how to do it on here! AAAAAW!

Alright enough of that LOL! I have been working on dances with my mom and extending my range of talents and abilities! Awesome right?! :D

And i have also been working on my sign language BIG TIME (and i mean BIIIIG TIME!) i have been driving my family crazy (maybe not crazy) on how much I've been saying things in sign language or how much i show them different things in sign language! But what can i say...it's fun!

Also...my mom opened up a studio! I think I've said that millions of times in these blogs but that is GREAT! I mean not everyday people open up studios and we already have six students (including me) so i am so excited! It's great!

So that's all that's been happening in my life so...talk to you later!

PEACE
Latte` (also i'm going to change my name in every blog LOL just for fun :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment