Monday, February 23, 2009

i want to know someone who can SING!

Okay...i know everyone can sing but i mean someone who...how can i put this...can really hold a beautiful note. Boy or girl i wanna really meet some people who can sing. I wanna do the group or duet type if thing but i can't find anyone interested or who have already done it or is doing it right now. I am having a really hard time finding people who can really sing. I want to know a guy who can sing but these days guys would rather rap than sing "That's girly stuff" they would say and it's driving me NUTS!!!

And girls...well the people who can sing have already started a group or would rather go solo and others...well the opposite (not really the best singers if you know what i mean) so...I'm starting to feel a little...i guess you can say...discouraged. I mean people say i can sing...but i need more convincing and plus...to start off...i would like to do it with someone else...for a little while, you know what I'm sayin? So that's my problem...yeah.

I mean even if i do just go solo, i need...i guess they're called "guest" to sing with me...and really people who can sing and people i can work with. And also a lot of people don't think they can do it whether it's singing or whatever.

So...that's really all that is the problem right now. I mean, i wouldn't mind doing a duet with someone, as long as they're dedicated and really want to do this. And i wouldn't mind if it's a guy (really) as long as he doesn't care what his "homies" think. So that's all...i just pray i can find a guy and a girl who can sing and want to do something with it and wouldn't mind doing it with me!

alright that's all for the moment...I'll see what i feel later
T.KiKi

No comments:

Post a Comment