Sunday, May 17, 2009

What I have been doing...

Good afternoon everyone!! Well as you know today is Sunday! So of course I went to church, heard an AWESOME word about Prayer. Pastor Jimmy (my pastor) was talking about prayer and how it's a intimate conversation with you and God and a lot of "Religious" people just talk to God but a conversation with him is talking and listening. And God isn't going to always say yes! Sometimes yes, no or not yet. So that was an AWESOME word.

And I was tired this morning and I will be honest I did not want to get up this morning! But I will still praise him for waking me up this morning. Don't you just sometimes wish there were more hours in the night?! It seems like the night goes by too fast! In my case though...it's probably just because i had a full day yesterday.

Like I've said in previous posts my mom has a dance studio, so two other girls and I danced at this church called Higher Calling Church (i think that's what it's called). There was this fashion show (and btw the clothes were so cute!) going on so we danced and we did great! My body was sore this morning though. But overall it was fun. You know how before you perform or do anything in front of people you get these butterflies that makes you feel sick! Well I got those right before we were about to perform and i was so nervous. When showtime came i did my thing! I only got like a 15 minute nap before we had to dance but it wasn't much of a nap for me...it was more like just relaxing and trying to clear my mind but all i could think about was the dance and the song wouldn't stop playing in my head! That was irritating! And we were out ALL DAY LONG! I went to bed at 11 somethin' the night before and got up and 8:45 and stayed up for the rest of the day! So I'm TIRED! But I will survive, I will survive oh as long as i know how to love i know I'll be alive LOL! So that's pretty much all...


I know that was really random but that's all pretty much that i did yesterday and today!

I hope i didn't bore you to tears with all this stuff that really didn't have much substance but that's what i felt like saying so hope you enjoyed it and talk to you later!!!

T.KiKi

No comments:

Post a Comment